Auslogics BoostSpeed 8
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 from your computerRePack by Andreyonohov
. Open here
for more info on RePack by Andreyonohov. Click on http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
to get more details about Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 on RePack by Andreyonohov's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Auslogics\BoostSpeed directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 is C:\Program Files\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.38 MB (3542944 bytes) on disk and is called BoostSpeed.exe.
Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 22.31 MB (23395793
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BoostSpeed.exe (3.38 MB)
- cdefrag.exe (572.91 KB)
- DiskDefrag.exe (1.37 MB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (881.41 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (1,002.41 KB)
- DuplicateFileFinder.exe (1.06 MB)
- FileRecovery.exe (1.32 MB)
- FileShredder.exe (829.91 KB)
- FreeSpaceWiper.exe (847.41 KB)
- GASender.exe (37.41 KB)
- InternetOptimizer.exe (936.91 KB)
- ndefrg32.exe (83.41 KB)
- rdboot32.exe (79.41 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (1.06 MB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (963.41 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (711.91 KB)
- SendDebugLog.exe (551.41 KB)
- StartupManager.exe (932.91 KB)
- SystemInformation.exe (1.18 MB)
- TaskManager.exe (1.12 MB)
- TweakManager.exe (1.41 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- UninstallManager.exe (1.02 MB)
The current web page applies to Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Auslogics BoostSpeed 8:
...click to view all...
Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 is an application released by the software company RePack by Andreyonohov. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Auslogics BoostSpeed 8". If it exists on your system the Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Auslogics BoostSpeed 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Auslogics BoostSpeed 8:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.auslogics.com/en/contact/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Auslogics\BoostSpeed\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Auslogics BoostSpeed 8.
8. After uninstalling Auslogics BoostSpeed 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 by RePack by Andreyonohov from your PC, we are not saying that Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 by RePack by Andreyonohov is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Auslogics BoostSpeed 8 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 12:04:16.297