This info is about Aurora for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Aurora from your PCAuroraBrowser.COM
. You can find out more on AuroraBrowser.COM or check for application updates here
. Aurora is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AuroraBrowser\Installer folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall Aurora by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AuroraBrowser\Installer\Uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. AuroraKernelService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 22.33 KB (22864 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Aurora. They occupy an average of 1.94 MB (2035360
bytes) on disk.
- AuroraKernelService.exe (22.33 KB)
- Uninst.exe (1.92 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1116
of Aurora. For more Aurora versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Aurora.The files below remain on your disk by Aurora's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\eventlog\Application\Aurora Kernel Service\EventMessageFile
Aurora is a program marketed by AuroraBrowser.COM. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Aurora is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Aurora with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Aurora or simply activate the Search field and type in "Aurora". The Aurora program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Aurora in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Aurora, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Aurora.
8. After uninstalling Aurora, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Aurora that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aurora with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Aurora by AuroraBrowser.COM from your PC, we are not saying that Aurora by AuroraBrowser.COM is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aurora in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-23 19:23:24.217