Aurora is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Aurora from your PCAuroraBrowser.COM
. More information on AuroraBrowser.COM can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AuroraBrowser\Installer folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AuroraBrowser\Installer\Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Aurora. Uninst.exe is the Aurora's primary executable file and it takes around 1.76 MB (1842000 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Aurora. They take about 1.76 MB (1842000
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20609
of Aurora. You can find below info on other application versions of Aurora:
...click to view all...
Aurora is an application released by AuroraBrowser.COM. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove Aurora is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Aurora from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Aurora or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Aurora". If it is installed on your PC the Aurora app will be found very quickly. After you select Aurora in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Aurora, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Aurora.
8. After uninstalling Aurora, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Aurora which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aurora using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Aurora by AuroraBrowser.COM from your PC, nor are we saying that Aurora by AuroraBrowser.COM is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Aurora in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 15:47:39.923