Aurora is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Aurora from your PCAuroraBrowser.COM
. More information on AuroraBrowser.COM can be seen here
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AuroraBrowser\Installer folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\AuroraBrowser\Installer\Uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Aurora. Uninst.exe is the Aurora's primary executable file and it takes around 1.76 MB (1842000 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Aurora. They take about 1.76 MB (1842000
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12409
of Aurora. You can find below info on other application versions of Aurora:
...click to view all...
Aurora is an application released by AuroraBrowser.COM. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove Aurora is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Aurora from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Aurora or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Aurora". If it is installed on your PC the Aurora application will be found very quickly. After you click Aurora in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Aurora, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Aurora.
8. After uninstalling Aurora, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Aurora which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aurora using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Aurora by AuroraBrowser.COM from your PC, nor are we saying that Aurora by AuroraBrowser.COM is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Aurora in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 15:47:39.923