Armored Client is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Armored Client from your computerSentryBay
. You can read more on SentryBay or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Armored Client at http://www.sentrybay.com/support
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SentryBay\Armored Client folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. Armored Client's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SentryBay\Armored Client\uninstall.exe. Armored Client.exe is the Armored Client's primary executable file and it takes about 5.56 MB (5833136 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Armored Client. They take 116.07 MB (121712218
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (574.00 KB)
- Armored Client.exe (5.56 MB)
- armoredclientupdate.exe (1.23 MB)
- CitrixReceiverWeb.exe (41.45 MB)
- configtray.exe (5.53 MB)
- errorlog.exe (3.77 MB)
- firefox.exe (33.09 MB)
- ReceiverCleanupUtility.exe (581.63 KB)
- service.exe (5.62 MB)
- servicestarter.exe (4.75 MB)
- session.exe (5.90 MB)
- stub.exe (4.97 MB)
- switchdefaultprofile.exe (2.94 MB)
- uninstall.exe (135.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1169
of Armored Client. You can find below info on other versions of Armored Client:
Armored Client is a program released by SentryBay. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Armored Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Armored Client from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Armored Client or simply click the Search field and type in "Armored Client". The Armored Client app will be found very quickly. After you click Armored Client in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Armored Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Client:
- The publisher is: http://www.sentrybay.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SentryBay\Armored Client\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Armored Client.
8. After removing Armored Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Armored Client by SentryBay from your PC, nor are we saying that Armored Client by SentryBay is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Armored Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-23 09:17:16.550