You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Armored Client for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Armored Client from your computerSentryBay
. Open here
for more information on SentryBay. Click on http://www.sentrybay.com/support
to get more info about Armored Client on SentryBay's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SentryBay\Armored Client directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\SentryBay\Armored Client\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Armored Client. The program's main executable file is called Armored Client.exe and it has a size of 5.35 MB (5611952 bytes).
Armored Client installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 143.46 MB (150426544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Armored Client.exe (5.35 MB)
- armoredclientupdate.exe (1.37 MB)
- CitrixWorkspaceApp.exe (70.31 MB)
- configtray.exe (5.56 MB)
- errorlog.exe (3.77 MB)
- firefox.exe (33.25 MB)
- service.exe (5.35 MB)
- servicestarter.exe (4.77 MB)
- session.exe (5.62 MB)
- stub.exe (5.02 MB)
- switchdefaultprofile.exe (2.94 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.27 KB)
The current page applies to Armored Client version 22.214.171.12498
only. You can find below info on other releases of Armored Client:
Armored Client is a program released by the software company SentryBay. Some computer users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Armored Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Armored Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Armored Client or simply click the Search feature and type in "Armored Client". The Armored Client app will be found automatically. After you click Armored Client in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Armored Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Armored Client:
- The publisher is: http://www.sentrybay.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SentryBay\Armored Client\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Armored Client.
8. After uninstalling Armored Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Armored Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Armored Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Armored Client by SentryBay from your computer, nor are we saying that Armored Client by SentryBay is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Armored Client supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-19 11:28:27.677