Armored Client is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Armored Client from your computerSentryBay
. More information on SentryBay can be seen here
. Please open http://www.sentrybay.com/support
if you want to read more on Armored Client on SentryBay's web page. Usually the Armored Client program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SentryBay\Armored Client folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Armored Client's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SentryBay\Armored Client\uninstall.exe. Armored Client's primary file takes about 5.32 MB (5579184 bytes) and is named Armored Client.exe.
The executable files below are part of Armored Client. They occupy an average of 143.61 MB (150583336
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Armored Client.exe (5.32 MB)
- armoredclientupdate.exe (1.23 MB)
- CitrixWorkspaceApp.exe (70.28 MB)
- configtray.exe (5.55 MB)
- errorlog.exe (3.77 MB)
- firefox.exe (33.08 MB)
- ReceiverCleanupUtility.exe (581.63 KB)
- service.exe (5.34 MB)
- servicestarter.exe (4.76 MB)
- session.exe (5.61 MB)
- stub.exe (5.01 MB)
- switchdefaultprofile.exe (2.94 MB)
- uninstall.exe (138.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19988
of Armored Client. You can find here a few links to other Armored Client versions:
Armored Client is an application by the software company SentryBay. Frequently, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Armored Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Armored Client from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Armored Client or simply click the Search feature and type in "Armored Client". If it exists on your system the Armored Client app will be found very quickly. When you click Armored Client in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Armored Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Armored Client:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.sentrybay.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SentryBay\Armored Client\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Armored Client.
8. After uninstalling Armored Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Armored Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Armored Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Armored Client by SentryBay from your computer, nor are we saying that Armored Client by SentryBay is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Armored Client supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-24 22:31:56.010