ArcSoft MediaImpression is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression from your computerArcSoft
. More information on ArcSoft can be seen here
. ArcSoft MediaImpression is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ArcSoft\MediaImpression folder, subject to the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for ArcSoft MediaImpression is RunDll32. MediaImpression.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 260.00 KB (266240 bytes) on disk.
ArcSoft MediaImpression contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.11 MB (1168640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckUpdate.exe (150.50 KB)
- MediaImpression.exe (260.00 KB)
- MediaPlayer.exe (244.00 KB)
- PhotoViewer.exe (316.00 KB)
- SlideShowPlayer.exe (112.00 KB)
- Sendmail.exe (58.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1686
of ArcSoft MediaImpression. You can find here a few links to other ArcSoft MediaImpression releases:
...click to view all...
ArcSoft MediaImpression is an application marketed by ArcSoft. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ArcSoft MediaImpression or simply click the Search feature and type in "ArcSoft MediaImpression". If it exists on your system the ArcSoft MediaImpression application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select ArcSoft MediaImpression in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ArcSoft MediaImpression, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression.
8. After removing ArcSoft MediaImpression, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcSoft MediaImpression which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ArcSoft MediaImpression with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression by ArcSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that ArcSoft MediaImpression by ArcSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-24 05:13:58.510