This web page is about ArcSoft MediaImpression for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression from your PCArcSoft
. You can find out more on ArcSoft or check for application updates here
. ArcSoft MediaImpression is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\MediaImpression directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can remove ArcSoft MediaImpression by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line RunDll32. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 276.00 KB (282624 bytes) on disk and is named MediaImpression.exe.
ArcSoft MediaImpression contains of the executables below. They take 1.46 MB (1533184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CheckUpdate.exe (150.50 KB)
- MediaImpression.exe (276.00 KB)
- MediaImpressionUpdate.exe (94.75 KB)
- MIDownload.exe (180.00 KB)
- OPHistory.exe (312.00 KB)
- OPRUpgrade.exe (132.00 KB)
- PhotoViewer.exe (352.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ArcSoft MediaImpression version 126.96.36.1992
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ArcSoft MediaImpression:
...click to view all...
ArcSoft MediaImpression is an application by ArcSoft. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase ArcSoft MediaImpression is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ArcSoft MediaImpression from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ArcSoft MediaImpression or simply activate the Search field and type in "ArcSoft MediaImpression". If it is installed on your PC the ArcSoft MediaImpression app will be found very quickly. When you click ArcSoft MediaImpression in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about ArcSoft MediaImpression, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ArcSoft MediaImpression.
8. After removing ArcSoft MediaImpression, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ArcSoft MediaImpression which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ArcSoft MediaImpression using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression by ArcSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that ArcSoft MediaImpression by ArcSoft is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-16 20:34:17.937