This web page is about ArcSoft MediaImpression for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression from your PCArcSoft
. Open here
for more details on ArcSoft. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ArcSoft\MediaImpression folder (same installation drive as Windows). RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to uninstall ArcSoft MediaImpression. The application's main executable file is called MediaImpression.exe and it has a size of 192.00 KB (196608 bytes).
ArcSoft MediaImpression is composed of the following executables which take 941.50 KB (964096
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CheckUpdate.exe (150.75 KB)
- MediaImpression.exe (192.00 KB)
- PhotoViewer.exe (332.00 KB)
- SlideShowPlayer.exe (112.00 KB)
- TwainEnum.exe (24.00 KB)
- uTwainExe.exe (72.00 KB)
- Sendmail.exe (58.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of ArcSoft MediaImpression. You can find below info on other releases of ArcSoft MediaImpression:
...click to view all...
ArcSoft MediaImpression has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MediaImpression
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MediaImpression\1.2.19\14C22222-2218-408f-8AB7-A609A38847CB.bsf
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MediaImpression\1.2.19\1D23D3BB-A0D7-4ab3-917F-E228EF4C53B9.bsf
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MediaImpression\1.2.19\D659C1A1-45CD-4347-A0BB-44619C33920A.bsf
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MediaImpression\1.2.19\MediaImpression.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MediaImpression\1.2.19\RocketApp.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MediaImpression\user.ini
ArcSoft MediaImpression is an application by ArcSoft. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase ArcSoft MediaImpression is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ArcSoft MediaImpression from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ArcSoft MediaImpression or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ArcSoft MediaImpression". The ArcSoft MediaImpression app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ArcSoft MediaImpression in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding ArcSoft MediaImpression, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ArcSoft MediaImpression.
8. After uninstalling ArcSoft MediaImpression, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ArcSoft MediaImpression that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ArcSoft MediaImpression using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ArcSoft MediaImpression by ArcSoft from your PC, we are not saying that ArcSoft MediaImpression by ArcSoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ArcSoft MediaImpression in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:07:22.137