You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall AppEnable for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AppEnable from your PCAppEnable
. More information on AppEnable can be seen here
. More info about the program AppEnable can be seen at http://appenable.info/support
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AppEnable folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for AppEnable is C:\Program Files (x86)\AppEnable\AppEnableUn.exe REP_. The application's main executable file occupies 105.73 KB (108272 bytes) on disk and is titled AppEnable.BrowserAdapter.exe.
AppEnable contains of the executables below. They take 3.40 MB (3560704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AppEnableUn.exe (547.73 KB)
- AppEnableUninstall.exe (270.11 KB)
- utilAppEnable.exe (462.73 KB)
- AppEnable.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- AppEnable.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- AppEnable.expext.exe (112.73 KB)
- AppEnable.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This page is about AppEnable version 2014.11.09.202144
only. You can find here a few links to other AppEnable versions:
...click to view all...
AppEnable has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall AppEnable:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AppEnable
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\IndexedDB\https_api.appenable.info_0.indexeddb.leveldb
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AppEnable\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AppEnable\AppEnable.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AppEnable\AppEnableBHO.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AppEnable\AppEnableUn.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
AppEnable is a program marketed by AppEnable. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase AppEnable is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete AppEnable from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AppEnable or simply click the Search feature and type in "AppEnable". If it exists on your system the AppEnable application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AppEnable in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AppEnable, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AppEnable:
- The publisher is: http://appenable.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AppEnable\AppEnableUn.exe REP_
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AppEnable.
8. After uninstalling AppEnable, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AppEnable which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AppEnable with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AppEnable by AppEnable from your computer, nor are we saying that AppEnable by AppEnable is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AppEnable in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-23 14:45:24.030