This page is about AppEnable for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AppEnable from your PCAppEnable
. You can read more on AppEnable or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on AppEnable at http://appenable.info/support
. AppEnable is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\AppEnable folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. AppEnable's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\AppEnable\AppEnableUn.exe OFS_. AppEnable's primary file takes about 103.23 KB (105712 bytes) and is called AppEnable.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executables are installed together with AppEnable. They occupy about 2.58 MB (2705408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AppEnableUn.exe (536.73 KB)
- AppEnableUninstall.exe (270.09 KB)
- utilAppEnable.exe (399.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AppEnable.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- AppEnable.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- AppEnable.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This info is about AppEnable version 2014.11.26.042135
alone. For more AppEnable versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AppEnable has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\AppEnable
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Ustawienia lokalne\Dane aplikacji\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\DOMStore\NM4A0OEY\api.appenable.xml
- C:\Program Files\AppEnable\AppEnable.ico
- C:\Program Files\AppEnable\AppEnableUn.exe
- C:\Program Files\AppEnable\AppEnableUninstall.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
AppEnable is a program released by AppEnable. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove AppEnable is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AppEnable from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AppEnable or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AppEnable". If it exists on your system the AppEnable application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AppEnable in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AppEnable, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AppEnable:
- The web site of the application is: http://appenable.info/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AppEnable\AppEnableUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AppEnable.
8. After removing AppEnable, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AppEnable that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AppEnable using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AppEnable by AppEnable from your computer, we are not saying that AppEnable by AppEnable is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AppEnable in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 10:08:18.790