AppCheck Anti-Ransomware is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall AppCheck Anti-Ransomware from your systemCheckMAL Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on CheckMAL Inc.. Please open https://www.checkmal.com/page/product/appcheck/
if you want to read more on AppCheck Anti-Ransomware on CheckMAL Inc.'s page. AppCheck Anti-Ransomware is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\CheckMAL\AppCheck folder, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\CheckMAL\AppCheck\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AppCheck Anti-Ransomware. AppCheck.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.99 MB (3135928 bytes) on disk.
AppCheck Anti-Ransomware installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.06 MB (5306472
bytes) on disk.
- AppCheck.exe (2.99 MB)
- AppCheckB.exe (732.24 KB)
- AppCheckS.exe (1.02 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (343.73 KB)
This info is about AppCheck Anti-Ransomware version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more AppCheck Anti-Ransomware versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AppCheck Anti-Ransomware is a program marketed by CheckMAL Inc.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall AppCheck Anti-Ransomware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall AppCheck Anti-Ransomware from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AppCheck Anti-Ransomware or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AppCheck Anti-Ransomware". The AppCheck Anti-Ransomware app will be found automatically. After you select AppCheck Anti-Ransomware in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AppCheck Anti-Ransomware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AppCheck Anti-Ransomware:
- The software company is: https://www.checkmal.com/page/product/appcheck/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CheckMAL\AppCheck\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AppCheck Anti-Ransomware.
8. After uninstalling AppCheck Anti-Ransomware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AppCheck Anti-Ransomware which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AppCheck Anti-Ransomware using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove AppCheck Anti-Ransomware by CheckMAL Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AppCheck Anti-Ransomware by CheckMAL Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove AppCheck Anti-Ransomware in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 18:53:02.983