This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall AppCheck Anti-Ransomware for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall AppCheck Anti-Ransomware from your PCCheckMAL Inc.
. More data about CheckMAL Inc. can be read here
. More information about the app AppCheck Anti-Ransomware can be found at https://www.checkmal.com/product/appcheck/
. AppCheck Anti-Ransomware is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\CheckMAL\AppCheck folder, depending on the user's decision. AppCheck Anti-Ransomware's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CheckMAL\AppCheck\Uninstall.exe. AppCheck.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.56 MB (1636144 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in AppCheck Anti-Ransomware. They occupy 4.56 MB (4786384
bytes) on disk.
- AppCheck.exe (1.56 MB)
- AppCheckB.exe (738.88 KB)
- AppCheckC.exe (948.80 KB)
- AppCheckS.exe (1.01 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (351.02 KB)
The current page applies to AppCheck Anti-Ransomware version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other releases of AppCheck Anti-Ransomware:
...click to view all...
AppCheck Anti-Ransomware is an application offered by CheckMAL Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase AppCheck Anti-Ransomware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase AppCheck Anti-Ransomware with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AppCheck Anti-Ransomware or simply click the Search feature and type in "AppCheck Anti-Ransomware". If it exists on your system the AppCheck Anti-Ransomware app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AppCheck Anti-Ransomware in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AppCheck Anti-Ransomware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AppCheck Anti-Ransomware:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.checkmal.com/product/appcheck/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CheckMAL\AppCheck\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AppCheck Anti-Ransomware.
8. After removing AppCheck Anti-Ransomware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AppCheck Anti-Ransomware that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AppCheck Anti-Ransomware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AppCheck Anti-Ransomware by CheckMAL Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that AppCheck Anti-Ransomware by CheckMAL Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AppCheck Anti-Ransomware supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 06:42:13.670