AppCheck Anti-Ransomware is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AppCheck Anti-Ransomware from your computerCheckMAL Inc.
. More information on CheckMAL Inc. can be found here
. More details about the software AppCheck Anti-Ransomware can be seen at https://www.checkmal.com/page/product/appcheck/
. AppCheck Anti-Ransomware is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\CheckMAL\AppCheck folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Program Files\CheckMAL\AppCheck\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AppCheck Anti-Ransomware. AppCheck Anti-Ransomware's main file takes about 1.55 MB (1623672 bytes) and its name is AppCheck.exe.
AppCheck Anti-Ransomware is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.62 MB (3798328
bytes) on disk:
- AppCheck.exe (1.55 MB)
- AppCheckB.exe (736.31 KB)
- AppCheckS.exe (1.01 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (350.66 KB)
This page is about AppCheck Anti-Ransomware version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below a few links to other AppCheck Anti-Ransomware releases:
...click to view all...
AppCheck Anti-Ransomware is a program by CheckMAL Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall AppCheck Anti-Ransomware is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AppCheck Anti-Ransomware with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AppCheck Anti-Ransomware or simply click the Search field and type in "AppCheck Anti-Ransomware". The AppCheck Anti-Ransomware app will be found automatically. When you click AppCheck Anti-Ransomware in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AppCheck Anti-Ransomware, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AppCheck Anti-Ransomware:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.checkmal.com/page/product/appcheck/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CheckMAL\AppCheck\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AppCheck Anti-Ransomware.
8. After uninstalling AppCheck Anti-Ransomware, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AppCheck Anti-Ransomware that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AppCheck Anti-Ransomware with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove AppCheck Anti-Ransomware by CheckMAL Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AppCheck Anti-Ransomware by CheckMAL Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AppCheck Anti-Ransomware supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 17:48:33.770