ApexSQL Decrypt is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall ApexSQL Decrypt from your computerApexSQL, LLC
. More info about ApexSQL, LLC can be read here
. Further information about ApexSQL Decrypt can be found at www.apexsql.com
. Usually the ApexSQL Decrypt program is installed in the C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Decrypt folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing ApexSQL Decrypt is C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Decrypt\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. ApexSQL Decrypt's primary file takes about 1.02 MB (1069544 bytes) and its name is ApexSQLDecrypt.exe.
ApexSQL Decrypt contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.38 MB (2491856
bytes) on disk.
- ApexSQLDecrypt.exe (1.02 MB)
- SsmsRegistrator.exe (16.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.34 MB)
This info is about ApexSQL Decrypt version 2017.01.0024
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ApexSQL Decrypt:
ApexSQL Decrypt is a program released by ApexSQL, LLC. Some people try to erase it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase ApexSQL Decrypt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ApexSQL Decrypt from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ApexSQL Decrypt or simply click the Search field and type in "ApexSQL Decrypt". If it is installed on your PC the ApexSQL Decrypt application will be found very quickly. After you select ApexSQL Decrypt in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ApexSQL Decrypt, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ApexSQL Decrypt:
- The publisher is: www.apexsql.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Decrypt\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ApexSQL Decrypt.
8. After uninstalling ApexSQL Decrypt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ApexSQL Decrypt which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ApexSQL Decrypt with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove ApexSQL Decrypt by ApexSQL, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that ApexSQL Decrypt by ApexSQL, LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ApexSQL Decrypt supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-30 16:29:14.880