You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove ApexSQL Decrypt for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall ApexSQL Decrypt from your systemApexSQL, LLC
. Take a look here
for more information on ApexSQL, LLC. Click on www.apexsql.com
to get more facts about ApexSQL Decrypt on ApexSQL, LLC's website. Usually the ApexSQL Decrypt program is found in the C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Decrypt folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for ApexSQL Decrypt is C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Decrypt\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.02 MB (1067496 bytes) on disk and is called ApexSQLDecrypt.exe.
ApexSQL Decrypt is composed of the following executables which take 2.36 MB (2473424
bytes) on disk:
- ApexSQLDecrypt.exe (1.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.34 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2017.04.0041
of ApexSQL Decrypt. Click on the links below for other ApexSQL Decrypt versions:
ApexSQL Decrypt is a program offered by ApexSQL, LLC. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase ApexSQL Decrypt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove ApexSQL Decrypt from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ApexSQL Decrypt or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ApexSQL Decrypt". The ApexSQL Decrypt application will be found automatically. When you select ApexSQL Decrypt in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ApexSQL Decrypt, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ApexSQL Decrypt:
- The web site of the application is: www.apexsql.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Decrypt\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ApexSQL Decrypt.
8. After uninstalling ApexSQL Decrypt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ApexSQL Decrypt which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ApexSQL Decrypt using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove ApexSQL Decrypt by ApexSQL, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that ApexSQL Decrypt by ApexSQL, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove ApexSQL Decrypt supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-06 14:28:45.970