ApexSQL Decrypt is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall ApexSQL Decrypt from your PCApexSQL, LLC
. Open here
where you can read more on ApexSQL, LLC. Click on www.apexsql.com
to get more details about ApexSQL Decrypt on ApexSQL, LLC's website. Usually the ApexSQL Decrypt program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Decrypt directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling ApexSQL Decrypt is C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Decrypt\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. ApexSQLDecrypt.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 997.98 KB (1021928 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of ApexSQL Decrypt. They take an average of 2.35 MB (2460624
bytes) on disk.
- ApexSQLDecrypt.exe (997.98 KB)
- Registrator.exe (32.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.34 MB)
The current page applies to ApexSQL Decrypt version 2018.01.0062
only. You can find here a few links to other ApexSQL Decrypt releases:
ApexSQL Decrypt is an application released by ApexSQL, LLC. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall ApexSQL Decrypt is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall ApexSQL Decrypt from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ApexSQL Decrypt or simply click the Search feature and type in "ApexSQL Decrypt". If it is installed on your PC the ApexSQL Decrypt application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select ApexSQL Decrypt in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about ApexSQL Decrypt, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ApexSQL Decrypt:
- The web site of the program is: www.apexsql.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ApexSQL\ApexSQL Decrypt\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ApexSQL Decrypt.
8. After uninstalling ApexSQL Decrypt, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ApexSQL Decrypt which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ApexSQL Decrypt using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ApexSQL Decrypt by ApexSQL, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that ApexSQL Decrypt by ApexSQL, LLC is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ApexSQL Decrypt in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-03-21 21:07:18.927