You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove AnyDVD for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall AnyDVD from your PCSlySoft
. Further information on SlySoft can be found here
. Click on http://www.slysoft.com/
to get more information about AnyDVD on SlySoft's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD directory (same installation drive as Windows). AnyDVD's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe. AnyDVD.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 91.66 KB (93856 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of AnyDVD. They take about 6.68 MB (7003409
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddSpeedMenuSkin.exe (63.62 KB)
- ADvdDiscHlp64.exe (85.44 KB)
- AnyDVD-uninst.exe (28.46 KB)
- AnyDVD.exe (91.66 KB)
- AnyDVDtray.exe (6.08 MB)
- ExecuteWithUAC.exe (76.00 KB)
- HelpLauncher.exe (6.00 KB)
- RegAnyDVD.exe (82.94 KB)
- setacl.exe (160.00 KB)
- SetDisplayFrequency.exe (17.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of AnyDVD. You can find below info on other releases of AnyDVD:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove AnyDVD:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\BRD.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\InstallHelp.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\setacl.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AddSpeedMenuSkin.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\RegAnyDVD.exe
AnyDVD is an application marketed by SlySoft. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall AnyDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AnyDVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AnyDVD or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AnyDVD". The AnyDVD application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AnyDVD in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AnyDVD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnyDVD:
- The software company is: http://www.slysoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AnyDVD.
8. After removing AnyDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AnyDVD which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AnyDVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AnyDVD by SlySoft from your computer, we are not saying that AnyDVD by SlySoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove AnyDVD in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 09:15:13.920