You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AnyDVD for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall AnyDVD from your systemSlySoft
. Take a look here
for more info on SlySoft. Please open http://www.slysoft.com/
if you want to read more on AnyDVD on SlySoft's website. AnyDVD is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD folder, regulated by the user's choice. AnyDVD's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is called AnyDVD.exe and its approximative size is 92.09 KB (94296 bytes).
AnyDVD installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.63 MB (8000281
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddSpeedMenuSkin.exe (63.62 KB)
- ADvdDiscHlp64.exe (74.09 KB)
- AnyDVD-uninst.exe (28.46 KB)
- AnyDVD.exe (92.09 KB)
- AnyDVDtray.exe (7.04 MB)
- ExecuteWithUAC.exe (76.00 KB)
- HelpLauncher.exe (6.00 KB)
- RegAnyDVD.exe (82.94 KB)
- setacl.exe (160.00 KB)
- SetDisplayFrequency.exe (17.50 KB)
This data is about AnyDVD version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other AnyDVD versions:
...click to view all...
AnyDVD is a program released by the software company SlySoft. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall AnyDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AnyDVD from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AnyDVD or simply click the Search field and type in "AnyDVD". If it is installed on your PC the AnyDVD program will be found automatically. When you select AnyDVD in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AnyDVD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnyDVD:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.slysoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AnyDVD.
8. After removing AnyDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AnyDVD which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AnyDVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AnyDVD by SlySoft from your PC, nor are we saying that AnyDVD by SlySoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AnyDVD supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 08:26:10.020