This web page is about AnyDVD for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AnyDVD from your systemSlySoft
. Go over here
where you can read more on SlySoft. Please open http://www.slysoft.com/
if you want to read more on AnyDVD on SlySoft's web page. AnyDVD is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove AnyDVD by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe" /D="C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called AnyDVD.exe and its approximative size is 106.91 KB (109480 bytes).
AnyDVD installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.35 MB (9800026
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddSpeedMenuSkin.exe (63.62 KB)
- ADvdDiscHlp64.exe (72.91 KB)
- AnyDVD-uninst.exe (28.56 KB)
- AnyDVD.exe (106.91 KB)
- AnyDVDtray.exe (8.40 MB)
- ExecuteWithUAC.exe (76.00 KB)
- HelpLauncher.exe (6.00 KB)
- Patch.exe (357.00 KB)
- RegAnyDVD.exe (82.91 KB)
- setacl.exe (160.00 KB)
- SetDisplayFrequency.exe (17.50 KB)
This page is about AnyDVD version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other AnyDVD versions:
...click to view all...
AnyDVD is an application released by the software company SlySoft. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall AnyDVD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AnyDVD from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AnyDVD or simply click the Search field and type in "AnyDVD". If it is installed on your PC the AnyDVD application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AnyDVD in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AnyDVD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AnyDVD:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.slysoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD\AnyDVD-uninst.exe" /D="C:\Program Files (x86)\SlySoft\AnyDVD"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AnyDVD.
8. After uninstalling AnyDVD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AnyDVD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AnyDVD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AnyDVD by SlySoft from your PC, nor are we saying that AnyDVD by SlySoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AnyDVD in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 10:09:51.510