Anuko World Clock
This page is about Anuko World Clock for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Anuko World Clock from your PCAnuko
. Go over here
where you can read more on Anuko. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anuko\World Clock directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Anuko World Clock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Anuko\World Clock\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Anuko World Clock's primary file takes about 778.65 KB (797336 bytes) and is called world_clock.exe.
Anuko World Clock installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.72 MB (1806452
bytes) on disk.
- settings.exe (714.15 KB)
- timesync.exe (217.65 KB)
- uninstall.exe (53.67 KB)
- world_clock.exe (778.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19934
of Anuko World Clock. You can find below info on other application versions of Anuko World Clock:
...click to view all...
Anuko World Clock is a program offered by the software company Anuko. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Anuko World Clock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Anuko World Clock from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Anuko World Clock or simply click the Search field and type in "Anuko World Clock". If it exists on your system the Anuko World Clock application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Anuko World Clock in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Anuko World Clock, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Anuko World Clock.
8. After uninstalling Anuko World Clock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Anuko World Clock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Anuko World Clock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Anuko World Clock by Anuko from your computer, nor are we saying that Anuko World Clock by Anuko is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Anuko World Clock in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-19 19:06:43.577