Anuko World Clock
Anuko World Clock is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Anuko World Clock from your computerAnuko
. You can find out more on Anuko or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Anuko\World Clock folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Anuko World Clock's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Anuko\World Clock\uninstall.exe. world_clock.exe is the Anuko World Clock's primary executable file and it occupies about 773.59 KB (792152 bytes) on disk.
Anuko World Clock installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.72 MB (1806260
bytes) on disk.
- settings.exe (720.09 KB)
- timesync.exe (216.59 KB)
- uninstall.exe (53.67 KB)
- world_clock.exe (773.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1142
of Anuko World Clock. You can find below info on other versions of Anuko World Clock:
...click to view all...
Anuko World Clock is an application by the software company Anuko. Some people try to erase this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to erase Anuko World Clock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Anuko World Clock from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Anuko World Clock or simply click the Search feature and type in "Anuko World Clock". If it exists on your system the Anuko World Clock program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Anuko World Clock in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Anuko World Clock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Anuko World Clock.
8. After uninstalling Anuko World Clock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Anuko World Clock that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Anuko World Clock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Anuko World Clock by Anuko from your computer, nor are we saying that Anuko World Clock by Anuko is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Anuko World Clock supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-02 15:03:16.863