Anuko World Clock
You can find below details on how to uninstall Anuko World Clock for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Anuko World Clock from your computerAnuko
. Go over here
for more information on Anuko. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Anuko\World Clock directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Anuko World Clock by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Anuko\World Clock\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled world_clock.exe and its approximative size is 781.63 KB (800384 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with Anuko World Clock. They occupy about 1.63 MB (1712412
bytes) on disk.
- settings.exe (704.63 KB)
- timesync.exe (133.13 KB)
- uninstall.exe (52.90 KB)
- world_clock.exe (781.63 KB)
This page is about Anuko World Clock version 22.214.171.12416
only. You can find below info on other versions of Anuko World Clock:
...click to view all...
Anuko World Clock is a program marketed by Anuko. Some computer users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY manner to erase Anuko World Clock is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Anuko World Clock from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Anuko World Clock or simply click the Search feature and type in "Anuko World Clock". The Anuko World Clock application will be found very quickly. After you select Anuko World Clock in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Anuko World Clock, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Anuko World Clock.
8. After removing Anuko World Clock, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Anuko World Clock which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Anuko World Clock with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Anuko World Clock by Anuko from your computer, we are not saying that Anuko World Clock by Anuko is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Anuko World Clock supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-16 21:04:49.790