You can find below details on how to remove Amazon Photos for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Amazon Photos from your computerAmazon.com, Inc.
. More info about Amazon.com, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.amazon.com/clouddrive
if you want to read more on Amazon Photos on Amazon.com, Inc.'s page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Drive folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Drive\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Amazon Photos. The program's main executable file is named AmazonPhotos.exe and occupies 7.88 MB (8257704 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Amazon Photos. They occupy about 8.35 MB (8752695
bytes) on disk.
- AmazonPhotos.exe (7.88 MB)
- uninst.exe (483.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.8.2
of Amazon Photos. Click on the links below for other Amazon Photos versions:
...click to view all...
Amazon Photos is a program offered by the software company Amazon.com, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove Amazon Photos is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Amazon Photos with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Amazon Photos or simply activate the Search field and type in "Amazon Photos". The Amazon Photos application will be found automatically. When you click Amazon Photos in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Amazon Photos, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Amazon Photos:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.amazon.com/clouddrive
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Drive\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Amazon Photos.
8. After uninstalling Amazon Photos, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Amazon Photos that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Amazon Photos with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Amazon Photos by Amazon.com, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Amazon Photos by Amazon.com, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Amazon Photos supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 23:08:06.503