This web page is about Amazon Photos for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Amazon Photos from your PCAmazon.com, Inc.
. Further information on Amazon.com, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about related to Amazon Photos at http://www.amazon.com/clouddrive
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Drive directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Drive\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Amazon Photos. The program's main executable file is named AmazonPhotos.exe and it has a size of 7.70 MB (8070312 bytes).
Amazon Photos is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.18 MB (8579262
bytes) on disk:
- AmazonPhotos.exe (7.70 MB)
- CefSharp.BrowserSubprocess.exe (13.66 KB)
- uninst.exe (483.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.6.0
of Amazon Photos. You can find below info on other releases of Amazon Photos:
...click to view all...
Amazon Photos is a program by the software company Amazon.com, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove Amazon Photos is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Amazon Photos using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Amazon Photos or simply click the Search feature and type in "Amazon Photos". If it is installed on your PC the Amazon Photos application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Amazon Photos in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Amazon Photos, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Amazon Photos:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.amazon.com/clouddrive
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Drive\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Amazon Photos.
8. After removing Amazon Photos, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Amazon Photos that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Amazon Photos using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Amazon Photos by Amazon.com, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Amazon Photos by Amazon.com, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Amazon Photos in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 23:57:22.553