Amazon Photos is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Amazon Photos from your systemAmazon.com, Inc.
. More data about Amazon.com, Inc. can be found here
. More information about the application Amazon Photos can be found at http://www.amazon.com/clouddrive
. Amazon Photos is usually installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Drive directory, regulated by the user's option. C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Drive\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Amazon Photos. Amazon Photos's main file takes around 9.44 MB (9894064 bytes) and its name is AmazonPhotos.exe.
Amazon Photos installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.91 MB (10389055
bytes) on disk.
- AmazonPhotos.exe (9.44 MB)
- uninst.exe (483.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.1.0
of Amazon Photos. For more Amazon Photos versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Amazon Photos is a program released by the software company Amazon.com, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase Amazon Photos is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Amazon Photos from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Amazon Photos or simply click the Search feature and type in "Amazon Photos". If it exists on your system the Amazon Photos program will be found automatically. When you click Amazon Photos in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Amazon Photos, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Amazon Photos:
- The software company is: http://www.amazon.com/clouddrive
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Amazon Drive\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Amazon Photos.
8. After removing Amazon Photos, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Amazon Photos which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Amazon Photos using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Amazon Photos by Amazon.com, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Amazon Photos by Amazon.com, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Amazon Photos in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 20:56:25.923