This page is about Airport Mania for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Airport Mania from your computerWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be seen here
. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Airport Mania on WildTangent's web page. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\HP Games\Airport Mania folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Airport Mania is C:\Program Files\HP Games\Airport Mania\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 3.04 MB (3187984 bytes) on disk and is called AirportMania-WT.exe.
Airport Mania contains of the executables below. They take 4.55 MB (4772028
bytes) on disk.
- AirportMania-WT.exe (3.04 MB)
- AirportMania.exe (1.35 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.42 KB)
The current page applies to Airport Mania version 126.96.36.199
only. For more Airport Mania versions please click below:
Airport Mania is an application released by WildTangent. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Airport Mania is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Airport Mania with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Airport Mania or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Airport Mania". If it is installed on your PC the Airport Mania application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Airport Mania in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Airport Mania, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Airport Mania:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\HP Games\Airport Mania\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Airport Mania.
8. After uninstalling Airport Mania, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Airport Mania that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Airport Mania with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Airport Mania by WildTangent from your computer, nor are we saying that Airport Mania by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Airport Mania in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-10 18:57:40.010