Airport Mania is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Airport Mania from your systemWildTangent
. Additional info about WildTangent can be seen here
. More data about the software Airport Mania can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Airport Mania directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Airport Mania by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Airport Mania\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.35 MB (1416704 bytes) on disk and is labeled AirportMania.exe.
Airport Mania is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.55 MB (4774539
bytes) on disk:
- AirportMania-WT.exe (3.04 MB)
- AirportMania.exe (1.35 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (163.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Airport Mania. Click on the links below for other Airport Mania versions:
Airport Mania is an application released by WildTangent. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Airport Mania is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Airport Mania using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Airport Mania or simply activate the Search field and type in "Airport Mania". If it is installed on your PC the Airport Mania program will be found very quickly. After you click Airport Mania in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Airport Mania, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Airport Mania:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Airport Mania\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Airport Mania.
8. After uninstalling Airport Mania, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Airport Mania that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Airport Mania with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Airport Mania by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Airport Mania by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Airport Mania supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-15 10:07:17.253