Airport Mania is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Airport Mania from your systemWildTangent
. Go over here
where you can find out more on WildTangent. Detailed information about Airport Mania can be seen at http://support.wildgames.com
. Airport Mania is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Airport Mania folder, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Airport Mania is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Airport Mania\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. AirportMania-WT.exe is the Airport Mania's main executable file and it occupies about 3.05 MB (3194120 bytes) on disk.
Airport Mania is comprised of the following executables which take 9.00 MB (9439744
bytes) on disk:
- AirportMania-WT.exe (3.05 MB)
- WTA-04849bd6-33c6-4512-953a-02e0794bb6a2-wextr.exe (5.62 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Airport Mania version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find here a few links to other Airport Mania versions:
Airport Mania is a program released by the software company WildTangent. Some computer users want to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase Airport Mania is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Airport Mania with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Airport Mania or simply activate the Search field and type in "Airport Mania". The Airport Mania program will be found automatically. When you select Airport Mania in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Airport Mania, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Airport Mania:
- The software company is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Airport Mania\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Airport Mania.
8. After uninstalling Airport Mania, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Airport Mania that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Airport Mania using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Airport Mania by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Airport Mania by WildTangent is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Airport Mania supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:30:18.907