This info is about AdvanceElite for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AdvanceElite from your computerAdvanceElite
. Open here
where you can find out more on AdvanceElite. You can get more details related to AdvanceElite at http://advanceelite.com/support
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvanceElite folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. AdvanceElite's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvanceElite\AdvanceEliteuninstall.exe. 7za.exe is the AdvanceElite's main executable file and it occupies circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with AdvanceElite. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.10.12.123151
of AdvanceElite. Click on the links below for other AdvanceElite versions:
...click to view all...
AdvanceElite is a program offered by the software company AdvanceElite. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove AdvanceElite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AdvanceElite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AdvanceElite or simply click the Search feature and type in "AdvanceElite". The AdvanceElite app will be found very quickly. After you select AdvanceElite in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AdvanceElite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AdvanceElite:
- The web site of the application is: http://advanceelite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvanceElite\AdvanceEliteuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AdvanceElite.
8. After uninstalling AdvanceElite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AdvanceElite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AdvanceElite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AdvanceElite by AdvanceElite from your PC, we are not saying that AdvanceElite by AdvanceElite is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AdvanceElite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 14:54:06.990