AdvanceElite is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall AdvanceElite from your systemAdvanceElite
. Additional info about AdvanceElite can be read here
. You can see more info about AdvanceElite at http://advanceelite.com/support
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\AdvanceElite folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling AdvanceElite is C:\Program Files\AdvanceElite\AdvanceEliteuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled AdvanceEliteUninstall.exe and it has a size of 252.70 KB (258760 bytes).
AdvanceElite is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.26 MB (1318840
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AdvanceEliteUninstall.exe (252.70 KB)
- updateAdvanceElite.exe (511.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.10.20.053718
of AdvanceElite. For other AdvanceElite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AdvanceElite is an application released by AdvanceElite. Some computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall AdvanceElite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AdvanceElite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AdvanceElite or simply click the Search feature and type in "AdvanceElite". The AdvanceElite program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AdvanceElite in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AdvanceElite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AdvanceElite:
- The web site of the program is: http://advanceelite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AdvanceElite\AdvanceEliteuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AdvanceElite.
8. After uninstalling AdvanceElite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AdvanceElite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AdvanceElite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AdvanceElite by AdvanceElite from your PC, nor are we saying that AdvanceElite by AdvanceElite is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AdvanceElite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 08:23:36.770