AdvanceElite is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AdvanceElite from your computerAdvanceElite
. You can find out more on AdvanceElite or check for application updates here
. Please open http://advanceelite.com/support
if you want to read more on AdvanceElite on AdvanceElite's website. AdvanceElite is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\AdvanceElite folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for AdvanceElite is C:\Program Files\AdvanceElite\AdvanceEliteuninstall.exe. AdvanceElite.BrowserAdapter64.exe is the AdvanceElite's main executable file and it occupies approximately 112.23 KB (114928 bytes) on disk.
AdvanceElite installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.13 MB (1187056
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AdvanceElite.BrowserAdapter64.exe (112.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2014.10.03.055500
of AdvanceElite. For more AdvanceElite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AdvanceElite is an application marketed by the software company AdvanceElite. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove AdvanceElite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove AdvanceElite from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AdvanceElite or simply activate the Search field and type in "AdvanceElite". If it is installed on your PC the AdvanceElite app will be found very quickly. When you select AdvanceElite in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AdvanceElite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AdvanceElite:
- The software company is: http://advanceelite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\AdvanceElite\AdvanceEliteuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AdvanceElite.
8. After removing AdvanceElite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AdvanceElite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AdvanceElite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AdvanceElite by AdvanceElite from your PC, we are not saying that AdvanceElite by AdvanceElite is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AdvanceElite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-12 11:13:04.993