AdvanceElite is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall AdvanceElite from your PCAdvanceElite
. Further information on AdvanceElite can be found here
. You can read more about on AdvanceElite at http://advanceelite.com/support
. AdvanceElite is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvanceElite directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing AdvanceElite is C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvanceElite\AdvanceEliteuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. AdvanceElite.FirstRun.exe is the AdvanceElite's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.04 MB (1089264 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside AdvanceElite. They take about 2.29 MB (2406056
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- AdvanceElite.FirstRun.exe (1.04 MB)
- AdvanceEliteUninstall.exe (252.70 KB)
- updateAdvanceElite.exe (509.73 KB)
This data is about AdvanceElite version 2014.09.30.171755
alone. Click on the links below for other AdvanceElite versions:
...click to view all...
AdvanceElite is a program by the software company AdvanceElite. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall AdvanceElite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AdvanceElite from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AdvanceElite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AdvanceElite". If it is installed on your PC the AdvanceElite program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AdvanceElite in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AdvanceElite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AdvanceElite:
- The software company is: http://advanceelite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvanceElite\AdvanceEliteuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AdvanceElite.
8. After removing AdvanceElite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AdvanceElite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AdvanceElite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AdvanceElite by AdvanceElite from your PC, nor are we saying that AdvanceElite by AdvanceElite is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AdvanceElite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 20:24:15.787