AVS Audio Converter 7
AVS Audio Converter 7 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AVS Audio Converter 7 from your computerOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Further information on Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be found here
. More details about the app AVS Audio Converter 7 can be found at http://www.avs4you.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing AVS Audio Converter 7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled AVSAudioConverter.exe and it has a size of 11.17 MB (11711848 bytes).
AVS Audio Converter 7 contains of the executables below. They take 11.84 MB (12419361
bytes) on disk.
- AVSAudioConverter.exe (11.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7
of AVS Audio Converter 7. You can find below a few links to other AVS Audio Converter 7 releases:
AVS Audio Converter 7 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\AAC_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\AB_M4B_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\AB_MP3_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\About.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\AMR_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\AVSAudioConverter.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\AVSAudioConverter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\AVSAudioConverter.sib
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\AVSAudioConverter.skinres
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\CDDBServers.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\FLAC_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\M4A_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\MP2_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\MP3_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\No Image.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\OGG_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\ShellExtension\AVSConvertTo.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\ShellExtension\Extract Audio 2.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\ShellExtension\ExtractAudioTo.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\ShellExtension\ExtractAudioTo.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\WAV_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\WMA_Profile.xml
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Audio Converter_is1
AVS Audio Converter 7 is a program by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove AVS Audio Converter 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AVS Audio Converter 7 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AVS Audio Converter 7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVS Audio Converter 7". If it exists on your system the AVS Audio Converter 7 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AVS Audio Converter 7 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding AVS Audio Converter 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Audio Converter 7:
- The publisher is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVS Audio Converter 7.
8. After uninstalling AVS Audio Converter 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AVS Audio Converter 7 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVS Audio Converter 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVS Audio Converter 7 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that AVS Audio Converter 7 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove AVS Audio Converter 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:35:26.980