AVS Audio Converter 7
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall AVS Audio Converter 7 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AVS Audio Converter 7 from your PCOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Online Media Technologies Ltd.. More data about the app AVS Audio Converter 7 can be found at http://www.avs4you.com/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AVS Audio Converter 7. AVSAudioConverter.exe is the AVS Audio Converter 7's main executable file and it takes about 11.19 MB (11730792 bytes) on disk.
AVS Audio Converter 7 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.86 MB (12438305
bytes) on disk.
- AVSAudioConverter.exe (11.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1240
of AVS Audio Converter 7. You can find below a few links to other AVS Audio Converter 7 versions:
AVS Audio Converter 7 is a program marketed by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove AVS Audio Converter 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove AVS Audio Converter 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AVS Audio Converter 7 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS Audio Converter 7". If it exists on your system the AVS Audio Converter 7 app will be found very quickly. When you click AVS Audio Converter 7 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AVS Audio Converter 7, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Audio Converter 7:
- The publisher is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVS Audio Converter 7.
8. After removing AVS Audio Converter 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Audio Converter 7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Audio Converter 7 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AVS Audio Converter 7 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that AVS Audio Converter 7 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVS Audio Converter 7 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 22:16:50.097