AVS Audio Converter 7
AVS Audio Converter 7 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall AVS Audio Converter 7 from your PCOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. More information on Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be found here
. You can read more about about AVS Audio Converter 7 at http://www.avs4you.com/
. AVS Audio Converter 7 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for AVS Audio Converter 7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named AVSAudioConverter.exe and occupies 11.19 MB (11729768 bytes).
AVS Audio Converter 7 contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.86 MB (12437281
bytes) on disk.
- AVSAudioConverter.exe (11.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
The current web page applies to AVS Audio Converter 7 version 18.104.22.1689
only. Click on the links below for other AVS Audio Converter 7 versions:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall AVS Audio Converter 7.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall AVS Audio Converter 7:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\AAC_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\AB_M4B_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\AB_MP3_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\About.rtf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\AMR_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\AVSAudioConverter.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\AVSAudioConverter.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\AVSAudioConverter.sib
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\AVSAudioConverter.skinres
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\CDDBServers.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\FLAC_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\libmfxsw32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\M4A_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\MP2_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\MP3_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\No Image.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\OGG_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\ShellExtension\AVSConvertTo.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\ShellExtension\ExtractAudioTo.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\ShellExtension\ExtractAudioTo.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\WAV_Profile.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\WMA_Profile.xml
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\AVS Audio Converter.lnk
Additional values that you should remove:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVS Audio Converter_is1
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\AVSAudioConverter.exe
AVS Audio Converter 7 is an application released by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall AVS Audio Converter 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AVS Audio Converter 7 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AVS Audio Converter 7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVS Audio Converter 7". If it is installed on your PC the AVS Audio Converter 7 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AVS Audio Converter 7 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding AVS Audio Converter 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Audio Converter 7:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVS Audio Converter 7.
8. After uninstalling AVS Audio Converter 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Audio Converter 7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Audio Converter 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AVS Audio Converter 7 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that AVS Audio Converter 7 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVS Audio Converter 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:49:40.593