AVS Audio Converter 7
AVS Audio Converter 7 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall AVS Audio Converter 7 from your PCOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. More information on Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be found here
. You can read more about about AVS Audio Converter 7 at http://www.avs4you.com/
. AVS Audio Converter 7 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for AVS Audio Converter 7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named AVSAudioConverter.exe and occupies 11.19 MB (11729768 bytes).
AVS Audio Converter 7 contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.86 MB (12437281
bytes) on disk.
- AVSAudioConverter.exe (11.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
The current web page applies to AVS Audio Converter 7 version 184.108.40.2069
only. Click on the links below for other AVS Audio Converter 7 versions:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall AVS Audio Converter 7.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall AVS Audio Converter 7:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\avs4you.all.products.activator.2012.v1.0-MPT.exe
AVS Audio Converter 7 is an application released by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove AVS Audio Converter 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AVS Audio Converter 7 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AVS Audio Converter 7 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVS Audio Converter 7". The AVS Audio Converter 7 program will be found very quickly. After you click AVS Audio Converter 7 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AVS Audio Converter 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Audio Converter 7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVS Audio Converter 7.
8. After removing AVS Audio Converter 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AVS Audio Converter 7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Audio Converter 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVS Audio Converter 7 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AVS Audio Converter 7 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVS Audio Converter 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:49:40.593