AVS Audio Converter 7
AVS Audio Converter 7 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall AVS Audio Converter 7 from your PCOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. More information on Online Media Technologies Ltd. can be found here
. You can read more about about AVS Audio Converter 7 at http://www.avs4you.com/
. AVS Audio Converter 7 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for AVS Audio Converter 7 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named AVSAudioConverter.exe and occupies 11.19 MB (11729768 bytes).
AVS Audio Converter 7 contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.86 MB (12437281
bytes) on disk.
- AVSAudioConverter.exe (11.19 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
The current web page applies to AVS Audio Converter 7 version 184.108.40.2069
only. Click on the links below for other AVS Audio Converter 7 versions:
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall AVS Audio Converter 7.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall AVS Audio Converter 7:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\avs4you.all.products.activator.2012.v1.0-MPT.exe
AVS Audio Converter 7 is an application released by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to remove AVS Audio Converter 7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AVS Audio Converter 7 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVS Audio Converter 7 or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVS Audio Converter 7". If it exists on your system the AVS Audio Converter 7 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AVS Audio Converter 7 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AVS Audio Converter 7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AVS Audio Converter 7:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.avs4you.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSAudioConverter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVS Audio Converter 7.
8. After removing AVS Audio Converter 7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AVS Audio Converter 7 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Audio Converter 7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVS Audio Converter 7 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AVS Audio Converter 7 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVS Audio Converter 7 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:49:40.593