AVG Nation toolbar
AVG Nation toolbar is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall AVG Nation toolbar from your PCInfoSpace
. Go over here
for more info on InfoSpace. Usually the AVG Nation toolbar application is installed in the C:\Program Files\AVG Nation toolbar folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\AVG Nation toolbar\UNINSTALL.exe /PROMPT /UNINSTALL is the full command line if you want to uninstall AVG Nation toolbar. lip.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 920.32 KB (942408 bytes) on disk.
AVG Nation toolbar contains of the executables below. They take 5.85 MB (6131696
bytes) on disk.
- lip.exe (920.32 KB)
- PostInstall.exe (632.82 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.90 MB)
- vprot.exe (2.43 MB)
This data is about AVG Nation toolbar version 126.96.36.199
only. For more AVG Nation toolbar versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall AVG Nation toolbar:
The files below remain on your disk by AVG Nation toolbar when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG Nation toolbar
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AVG Nation toolbar
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG Nation toolbar\vprot.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AVG Nation toolbar\DNT\dt.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AVG Nation toolbar\SiteSafety\l_2014_04_26_12_47_39.db
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\AVG Nation toolbar\SiteSafety\l_2014_04_28_03_07_48.db
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\AVG Nation toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG Nation toolbar
AVG Nation toolbar is a program released by InfoSpace. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove AVG Nation toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AVG Nation toolbar from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AVG Nation toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG Nation toolbar". The AVG Nation toolbar application will be found automatically. After you select AVG Nation toolbar in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about AVG Nation toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVG Nation toolbar.
8. After removing AVG Nation toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of AVG Nation toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG Nation toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVG Nation toolbar by InfoSpace from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG Nation toolbar by InfoSpace is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AVG Nation toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 15:40:06.117