AVG Nation toolbar
AVG Nation toolbar is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall AVG Nation toolbar from your PCInfoSpace
. More data about InfoSpace can be seen here
. AVG Nation toolbar is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\AVG Nation toolbar folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for AVG Nation toolbar is C:\Program Files\AVG Nation toolbar\UNINSTALL.exe /PROMPT /UNINSTALL. lip.exe is the AVG Nation toolbar's main executable file and it occupies circa 921.32 KB (943432 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside AVG Nation toolbar. They take about 5.69 MB (5969696
bytes) on disk.
- lip.exe (921.32 KB)
- PostInstall.exe (627.82 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.89 MB)
- vprot.exe (2.29 MB)
The current web page applies to AVG Nation toolbar version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other AVG Nation toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
AVG Nation toolbar is a program marketed by the software company InfoSpace. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase AVG Nation toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AVG Nation toolbar from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVG Nation toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVG Nation toolbar". The AVG Nation toolbar app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AVG Nation toolbar in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AVG Nation toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVG Nation toolbar.
8. After removing AVG Nation toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG Nation toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG Nation toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG Nation toolbar by InfoSpace from your PC, we are not saying that AVG Nation toolbar by InfoSpace is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG Nation toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 20:46:10.647