AVG Nation toolbar
AVG Nation toolbar is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AVG Nation toolbar from your PCInfoSpace
. You can find out more on InfoSpace or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG Nation toolbar directory (same installation drive as Windows). AVG Nation toolbar's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG Nation toolbar\UNINSTALL.exe /PROMPT /UNINSTALL. lip.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 921.32 KB (943432 bytes) on disk.
AVG Nation toolbar is comprised of the following executables which take 5.69 MB (5969696
bytes) on disk:
- lip.exe (921.32 KB)
- PostInstall.exe (627.82 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.89 MB)
- vprot.exe (2.29 MB)
The current page applies to AVG Nation toolbar version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find below info on other releases of AVG Nation toolbar:
...click to view all...
AVG Nation toolbar is a program released by InfoSpace. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to uninstall AVG Nation toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AVG Nation toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AVG Nation toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG Nation toolbar". The AVG Nation toolbar program will be found very quickly. When you click AVG Nation toolbar in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AVG Nation toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVG Nation toolbar.
8. After removing AVG Nation toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG Nation toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG Nation toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AVG Nation toolbar by InfoSpace from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG Nation toolbar by InfoSpace is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG Nation toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-15 17:10:50.057