AVG 2015 is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AVG 2015 from your systemAVG Technologies
. You can find out more on AVG Technologies or check for application updates here
. Usually the AVG 2015 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2015 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\AVG\AVG2015\avgmfapx.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AVG 2015. The program's main executable file is labeled avgmfapx.exe and its approximative size is 5.97 MB (6264208 bytes).
The executables below are part of AVG 2015. They take an average of 22.77 MB (23874768
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (330.95 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (244.95 KB)
- avgcomdlgx.exe (312.95 KB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (681.95 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.79 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (697.95 KB)
- avgemcx.exe (660.45 KB)
- avgidsagent.exe (3.25 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (5.97 MB)
- avgnsx.exe (1.03 MB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (694.95 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (22.45 KB)
- avgrsx.exe (871.95 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (399.45 KB)
- avgui.exe (3.54 MB)
- avguirux.exe (68.45 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (301.48 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (394.77 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (315.95 KB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (330.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.0.5736
of AVG 2015. You can find below a few links to other AVG 2015 versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry data can be left behind when you remove AVG 2015 from your PC.Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2015\avgui.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\
AVG 2015 is a program released by the software company AVG Technologies. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall AVG 2015 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AVG 2015 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AVG 2015 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG 2015". If it exists on your system the AVG 2015 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click AVG 2015 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AVG 2015, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG 2015.
8. After removing AVG 2015, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AVG 2015 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG 2015 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVG 2015 by AVG Technologies from your computer, nor are we saying that AVG 2015 by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG 2015 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-12 20:03:32.780