AVG 2015 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall AVG 2015 from your PCAVG Technologies
. Go over here
where you can read more on AVG Technologies. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Programmer\AVG\AVG2015 directory (same installation drive as Windows). AVG 2015's entire uninstall command line is C:\Programmer\AVG\AVG2015\avgmfapx.exe. The program's main executable file is titled avgui.exe and it has a size of 3.50 MB (3674576 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside AVG 2015. They occupy about 35.71 MB (37441448
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgcomdlgx.exe (312.45 KB)
- avgcremx.exe (5.26 MB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (681.95 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (2.79 MB)
- avgdumpx.exe (698.45 KB)
- avgemcx.exe (660.45 KB)
- avgfws.exe (1.44 MB)
- avgidsagent.exe (3.28 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (5.97 MB)
- avgnsx.exe (1.03 MB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (694.95 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (22.45 KB)
- avgrsx.exe (870.45 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (398.95 KB)
- avgui.exe (3.50 MB)
- avguirux.exe (68.45 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (301.98 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (394.27 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (315.95 KB)
- Launcher.exe (6.82 MB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (330.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.0.5646
of AVG 2015. Click on the links below for other AVG 2015 versions:
...click to view all...
AVG 2015 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\AVG\
AVG 2015 is a program marketed by the software company AVG Technologies. Some users try to remove it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove AVG 2015 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall AVG 2015 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AVG 2015 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVG 2015". The AVG 2015 program will be found very quickly. When you select AVG 2015 in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AVG 2015, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVG 2015.
8. After removing AVG 2015, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AVG 2015 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG 2015 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG 2015 by AVG Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG 2015 by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG 2015 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 13:00:55.860