This page is about AVG 2015 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall AVG 2015 from your computerAVG Technologies
. Take a look here
where you can read more on AVG Technologies. AVG 2015 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2015 folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing AVG 2015 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\AVG2015\avgmfapx.exe" /AppMode=SETUP /Uninstall /UDS=1. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. AVG 2015's main file takes around 3.71 MB (3889616 bytes) and its name is avgui.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside AVG 2015. They take about 40.72 MB (42699248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avgcfgex.exe (348.45 KB)
- avgcmgr.exe (253.95 KB)
- avgcomdlga.exe (382.45 KB)
- avgcrema.exe (5.75 MB)
- avgcsrva.exe (967.95 KB)
- avgcsrvx.exe (776.45 KB)
- avgdiagex.exe (3.49 MB)
- avgdumpa.exe (931.06 KB)
- avgdumpx.exe (749.93 KB)
- avgemca.exe (828.95 KB)
- avgfws.exe (1.53 MB)
- avgidsagent.exe (3.44 MB)
- avgmfapx.exe (6.70 MB)
- avgndisa.exe (335.45 KB)
- avgnsa.exe (1.53 MB)
- avgntdumpa.exe (913.45 KB)
- avgntdumpx.exe (733.45 KB)
- avgrdtesta.exe (23.45 KB)
- avgrdtestx.exe (22.45 KB)
- avgrsa.exe (1.12 MB)
- avgscana.exe (481.95 KB)
- avgscanx.exe (401.45 KB)
- avgui.exe (3.71 MB)
- avguirux.exe (68.45 KB)
- avgwdsvc.exe (326.77 KB)
- avgwsc.exe (417.06 KB)
- fixcfg.exe (333.95 KB)
- upgrade.exe (4.06 MB)
- TUMicroScanner.exe (330.80 KB)
This info is about AVG 2015 version 2015.0.6056
alone. You can find below a few links to other AVG 2015 versions:
...click to view all...
AVG 2015 is a program marketed by AVG Technologies. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove AVG 2015 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AVG 2015 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AVG 2015 or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG 2015". If it exists on your system the AVG 2015 app will be found very quickly. When you select AVG 2015 in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AVG 2015, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG 2015.
8. After removing AVG 2015, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVG 2015 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG 2015 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AVG 2015 by AVG Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that AVG 2015 by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG 2015 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 16:30:54.237