ASUS PC Tool
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove ASUS PC Tool for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ASUS PC Tool from your computerASUSTEK
. More info about ASUSTEK can be read here
. ASUS PC Tool is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSPCTool directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling ASUS PC Tool is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSPCTool\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ASUSPCTool.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.57 MB (10030232 bytes) on disk.
ASUS PC Tool is composed of the following executables which take 12.27 MB (12869064
bytes) on disk:
- ASUSDriverInstaller.exe (10.65 KB)
- ASUSPCTool.exe (9.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
- aapt.exe (835.00 KB)
- adb.exe (796.00 KB)
The current page applies to ASUS PC Tool version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other ASUS PC Tool versions:
ASUS PC Tool is an application released by ASUSTEK. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall ASUS PC Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ASUS PC Tool from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ASUS PC Tool or simply click the Search field and type in "ASUS PC Tool". If it is installed on your PC the ASUS PC Tool program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click ASUS PC Tool in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ASUS PC Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ASUS PC Tool.
8. After uninstalling ASUS PC Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ASUS PC Tool that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ASUS PC Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASUS PC Tool by ASUSTEK from your computer, we are not saying that ASUS PC Tool by ASUSTEK is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ASUS PC Tool supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 03:09:25.703