ASUS PC Tool
A guide to uninstall ASUS PC Tool from your computer
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove ASUS PC Tool for Windows. It was coded for Windows by ASUSTEK
. More info about ASUSTEK can be read here
. ASUS PC Tool is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSPCTool directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling ASUS PC Tool is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSPCTool\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. ASUSPCTool.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 9.57 MB (10030232 bytes) on disk.
ASUS PC Tool is composed of the following executables which take 12.27 MB (12869064
bytes) on disk:
- ASUSDriverInstaller.exe (10.65 KB)
- ASUSPCTool.exe (9.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.10 MB)
- aapt.exe (835.00 KB)
- adb.exe (796.00 KB)
The current page applies to ASUS PC Tool version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other ASUS PC Tool versions:
How to uninstall ASUS PC Tool from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
ASUS PC Tool is an application released by ASUSTEK. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall ASUS PC Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ASUS PC Tool or simply click the Search field and type in "ASUS PC Tool". The ASUS PC Tool application will be found very quickly. When you click ASUS PC Tool in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ASUS PC Tool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ASUS PC Tool.
8. After uninstalling ASUS PC Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ASUS PC Tool that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ASUS PC Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASUS PC Tool by ASUSTEK from your computer, we are not saying that ASUS PC Tool by ASUSTEK is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall ASUS PC Tool supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 03:09:25.703