ASUS PC Tool
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall ASUS PC Tool for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall ASUS PC Tool from your PCASUSTEK
. You can read more on ASUSTEK or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSPCTool directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove ASUS PC Tool by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSPCTool\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 9.53 MB (9994904 bytes) on disk and is titled ASUSPCTool.exe.
ASUS PC Tool is comprised of the following executables which occupy 12.25 MB (12840392
bytes) on disk:
- ASUSDriverInstaller.exe (10.65 KB)
- ASUSPCTool.exe (9.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- aapt.exe (835.00 KB)
- adb.exe (796.00 KB)
This info is about ASUS PC Tool version 18.104.22.168
only. For other ASUS PC Tool versions please click below:
ASUS PC Tool is an application released by the software company ASUSTEK. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove ASUS PC Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall ASUS PC Tool from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ASUS PC Tool or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ASUS PC Tool". If it exists on your system the ASUS PC Tool program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click ASUS PC Tool in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ASUS PC Tool, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ASUS PC Tool.
8. After removing ASUS PC Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ASUS PC Tool which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ASUS PC Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ASUS PC Tool by ASUSTEK from your computer, we are not saying that ASUS PC Tool by ASUSTEK is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove ASUS PC Tool in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 03:11:13.440