ASUS PC Tool
ASUS PC Tool is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ASUS PC Tool from your systemASUSTEK
. Further information on ASUSTEK can be found here
. ASUS PC Tool is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSPCTool folder, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for ASUS PC Tool is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUSPCTool\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 9.53 MB (9997464 bytes) on disk and is labeled ASUSPCTool.exe.
The executables below are part of ASUS PC Tool. They take an average of 12.25 MB (12842952
bytes) on disk.
- ASUSDriverInstaller.exe (10.65 KB)
- ASUSPCTool.exe (9.53 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- aapt.exe (835.00 KB)
- adb.exe (796.00 KB)
The current page applies to ASUS PC Tool version 184.108.40.206
alone. For other ASUS PC Tool versions please click below:
ASUS PC Tool is an application marketed by ASUSTEK. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall ASUS PC Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall ASUS PC Tool from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ASUS PC Tool or simply activate the Search field and type in "ASUS PC Tool". The ASUS PC Tool program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ASUS PC Tool in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding ASUS PC Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ASUS PC Tool.
8. After removing ASUS PC Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ASUS PC Tool which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing ASUS PC Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASUS PC Tool by ASUSTEK from your PC, nor are we saying that ASUS PC Tool by ASUSTEK is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ASUS PC Tool supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-12 18:08:14.053