ASUS Gamer OSD
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ASUS Gamer OSD for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall ASUS Gamer OSD from your computerASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
. Take a look here
for more details on ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.. Please follow http://www.asus.com
if you want to read more on ASUS Gamer OSD on ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.'s web page. Usually the ASUS Gamer OSD application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\ASUS\GamerOSD folder, depending on the user's option during setup. RunDll32 is the full command line if you want to remove ASUS Gamer OSD. GamerOSD.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 372.00 KB (380928 bytes) on disk.
ASUS Gamer OSD is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.09 MB (1138416
bytes) on disk:
- ATKFastUserSwitching.exe (392.00 KB)
- GamerOSD.exe (372.00 KB)
- HyperDrive.exe (20.00 KB)
- SBS.exe (327.73 KB)
This page is about ASUS Gamer OSD version 7.14.0303
alone. You can find here a few links to other ASUS Gamer OSD releases:
...click to view all...
ASUS Gamer OSD is an application offered by the software company ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall ASUS Gamer OSD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete ASUS Gamer OSD from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ASUS Gamer OSD or simply click the Search field and type in "ASUS Gamer OSD". If it exists on your system the ASUS Gamer OSD app will be found automatically. When you select ASUS Gamer OSD in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ASUS Gamer OSD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ASUS Gamer OSD:
- The publisher is: http://www.asus.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ASUS Gamer OSD.
8. After uninstalling ASUS Gamer OSD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ASUS Gamer OSD that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ASUS Gamer OSD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ASUS Gamer OSD by ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. from your PC, we are not saying that ASUS Gamer OSD by ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ASUS Gamer OSD supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-27 18:00:35.753