ASUS Gamer OSD
This page contains thorough information on how to remove ASUS Gamer OSD for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ASUS Gamer OSD from your systemASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
. You can find out more on ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.asus.com
to get more facts about ASUS Gamer OSD on ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.'s website. Usually the ASUS Gamer OSD program is found in the C:\Program Files\ASUS\GamerOSD folder, depending on the user's option during install. ASUS Gamer OSD's entire uninstall command line is RunDll32. GamerOSD.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 372.00 KB (380928 bytes) on disk.
ASUS Gamer OSD is comprised of the following executables which take 1.07 MB (1119232
bytes) on disk:
- ATKFastUserSwitching.exe (397.00 KB)
- GamerOSD.exe (372.00 KB)
- SBS.exe (324.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ASUS Gamer OSD version 3.03.1017
alone. You can find below info on other versions of ASUS Gamer OSD:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Registry keys:
ASUS Gamer OSD is a program by ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove ASUS Gamer OSD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ASUS Gamer OSD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find ASUS Gamer OSD or simply click the Search feature and type in "ASUS Gamer OSD". If it exists on your system the ASUS Gamer OSD program will be found automatically. When you select ASUS Gamer OSD in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ASUS Gamer OSD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ASUS Gamer OSD:
- The publisher is: http://www.asus.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ASUS Gamer OSD.
8. After removing ASUS Gamer OSD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ASUS Gamer OSD that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ASUS Gamer OSD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ASUS Gamer OSD by ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. from your PC, we are not saying that ASUS Gamer OSD by ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ASUS Gamer OSD in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-02 13:20:54.180