ASUS Gamer OSD
ASUS Gamer OSD is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall ASUS Gamer OSD from your PCASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.
. You can find out more on ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. or check for application updates here
. More information about the software ASUS Gamer OSD can be seen at http://www.asus.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\GamerOSD folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. ASUS Gamer OSD's complete uninstall command line is RunDll32. GamerOSD.exe is the ASUS Gamer OSD's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 372.00 KB (380928 bytes) on disk.
ASUS Gamer OSD installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 699.73 KB (716528
bytes) on disk.
- GamerOSD.exe (372.00 KB)
- SBS.exe (327.73 KB)
The current web page applies to ASUS Gamer OSD version 3.07.0416
alone. You can find here a few links to other ASUS Gamer OSD releases:
...click to view all...
ASUS Gamer OSD is an application marketed by ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC.. Some users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to erase ASUS Gamer OSD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ASUS Gamer OSD from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find ASUS Gamer OSD or simply activate the Search field and type in "ASUS Gamer OSD". If it exists on your system the ASUS Gamer OSD application will be found automatically. After you select ASUS Gamer OSD in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ASUS Gamer OSD, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ASUS Gamer OSD:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.asus.com
- The uninstall string is: RunDll32
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ASUS Gamer OSD.
8. After uninstalling ASUS Gamer OSD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ASUS Gamer OSD which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ASUS Gamer OSD using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ASUS Gamer OSD by ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. from your PC, nor are we saying that ASUS Gamer OSD by ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove ASUS Gamer OSD supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 17:43:19.060