ASUS Flash Tool
This web page is about ASUS Flash Tool for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall ASUS Flash Tool from your PCASUS
. Take a look here
for more details on ASUS. Usually the ASUS Flash Tool application is placed in the C:\Program Files\ASUS\ASUS Flash Tool folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing ASUS Flash Tool is C:\Program Files\ASUS\ASUS Flash Tool\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. AsusFlashTool.exe is the ASUS Flash Tool's main executable file and it occupies approximately 3.82 MB (4008924 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside ASUS Flash Tool. They occupy about 15.29 MB (16037674
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsusFlashTool.exe (3.82 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (59.53 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- adb.exe (800.00 KB)
- fastboot1.exe (509.30 KB)
- fastboot2.exe (3.73 MB)
- fastboot3.exe (157.00 KB)
The current web page applies to ASUS Flash Tool version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below a few links to other ASUS Flash Tool versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ASUS\ASUS Flash Tool
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ASUS Flash Tool
ASUS Flash Tool is an application released by ASUS. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall ASUS Flash Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ASUS Flash Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ASUS Flash Tool or simply click the Search field and type in "ASUS Flash Tool". If it is installed on your PC the ASUS Flash Tool application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ASUS Flash Tool in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about ASUS Flash Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ASUS Flash Tool.
8. After removing ASUS Flash Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of ASUS Flash Tool which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ASUS Flash Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ASUS Flash Tool by ASUS from your PC, we are not saying that ASUS Flash Tool by ASUS is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ASUS Flash Tool in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 23:17:11.450