ASUS Flash Tool
This web page contains complete information on how to remove ASUS Flash Tool for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall ASUS Flash Tool from your systemASUS
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ASUS. ASUS Flash Tool is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Flash Tool directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for ASUS Flash Tool is C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ASUS Flash Tool\Uninstall.exe. AsusFlashTool.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.96 MB (4156416 bytes) on disk.
ASUS Flash Tool contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.19 MB (9633357
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AsusFlashTool.exe (3.96 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (60.00 KB)
- adb.exe (800.00 KB)
- fastboot1.exe (509.30 KB)
- fastboot2.exe (3.73 MB)
- fastboot3.exe (157.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of ASUS Flash Tool. You can find below info on other application versions of ASUS Flash Tool:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data will not be removed when you want to remove ASUS Flash Tool from your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by ASUS Flash Tool's application uninstaller when you removed it:
ASUS Flash Tool is an application by the software company ASUS. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall ASUS Flash Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ASUS Flash Tool from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ASUS Flash Tool or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ASUS Flash Tool". The ASUS Flash Tool program will be found very quickly. After you click ASUS Flash Tool in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about ASUS Flash Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ASUS Flash Tool.
8. After removing ASUS Flash Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of ASUS Flash Tool that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ASUS Flash Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ASUS Flash Tool by ASUS from your PC, nor are we saying that ASUS Flash Tool by ASUS is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ASUS Flash Tool in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:30:30.413